Skoda Octavia Radio Code
Find Out More About Our Skoda Octavia Radio Code Service
To get your Skoda Octavia radio serial code on system models, you will need to remove the radio from the dashboard, to locate serial number label. This task is easy if you own the removal keys for your Skoda radio. Otherwise, you can order it on Amazon for 1 or 2 £, clicking here
The Serial Number you are looking for is located on the radio's label and starts with "SKZ" followed by 11 characters. Example: SKZ2Z3C1584108. This is all you require to unlock your Skoda Octavia radio unlock code.
Skoda Octavia Radio Code Input
• Once your radio is on and appears in “SAFE” mode
• After about 3 seconds "1000” will appear on the display.
• Press button 1 until the correct first digit of the code is displayed.
• Repeat this process with buttons 2, 3 & 4
• Now press the control button to input your Skoda Octavia Radio Code and your code will be stored and access will be granted.
• * Free Skoda Octavia Radio Code input instructions are sent after purchase.
Free Radio Code Retrieval
If you ever lose or misplace your stereo code theres no need to worry! Once you purchase from us you can retrieve you radio code at whenever needed again.
24/7 Code Requests for All Cars, Makes & Year Models
Recover your original radio unlock code online in most cases Instantly
Save Time & Money From Visiting Main Dealership
Up To 75% Cheaper than Main Dealer Charges
Guaranteed Working Official Original Code Suppliers
All Our Radio Codes are Guaranteed to Work First Try.
Need Help? 24h Customer Service Support Available
Please Visit Us Via Chat Email or Phone Mon - Sun 7am to 9pm
Secure Fast & Easy 3 Step Radio Unlocking Process
Secure 512-bit Safe Payments Powered By Stripe