VW Radio Code
How to Get my VW Radio Code?
You can generate the original code for a Volkswagen radio's or navigation, by simply using the serial number.
Eject the head unit and find the serial at the case label. Once you have the serial, now please enter into our code calculator by following our simple step by step process to generate your code.
This works on all the CD radio and navigation system's originally installed in Golf, Polo, Passat, Beetle, Jetta, for models, RNS-510, RCD-310, Beta V, manufactured by Delphi, Technisat, Grundig or Blaupunkt.
If you need help entering your VW Radio Code, please view our dedicated VW information guide below, alternatively, you can contact us via our 24h live chat, phone, or email, where one of our friendly support specialists can assist you with free advice on how to enter your code, or for any problems you are experiencing.
VW Radio Code Input
• Once your radio is on and appears in “SAFE” mode
• After about 3 seconds "1000” will appear on the display.
• Press button 1 until the correct first digit of the code is displayed.
• Repeat this process with buttons 2, 3 & 4
• Now press the control button to input your VW Radio Code and your code will be stored and access will be granted.
• * Free VW Radio Code input instructions are sent after purchase.
Free Radio Code Retrieval
If you ever lose or misplace your stereo code theres no need to worry! Once you purchase from us you can retrieve you radio code at whenever needed again.
24/7 Code Requests for All Cars, Makes & Year Models
Recover your original radio unlock code online in most cases Instantly
Save Time & Money From Visiting Main Dealership
Up To 75% Cheaper than Main Dealer Charges
Guaranteed Working Official Original Code Suppliers
All Our Radio Codes are Guaranteed to Work First Try.
Need Help? 24h Customer Service Support Available
Please Visit Us Via Chat Email or Phone Mon - Sun 7am to 9pm
Secure Fast & Easy 3 Step Radio Unlocking Process
Secure 512-bit Safe Payments Powered By Stripe