VW Radio Codes
How To Get Your VW Radio Code?
To take out your Volkswagen radio you will need radio release keys. These cheap tools are used by pushing the keys into each edge of your radio until it snaps into place.
Once all the keys are in place the radio will now be able to be pulled out of the dashboard. There is no need to unplug any cables as the information on the radio will be on a sticker on the casing of your radio device.
There are helpful guides and video tutorials on YouTube that can assist with the removal of your radio.
VW Radio Removal
VW Radio Code Input
• Once your radio is on and appears in “SAFE” mode
• After about 3 seconds "1000” will appear on the display.
• Press button 1 until the correct first digit of the code is displayed.
• Repeat this process with buttons 2, 3 & 4
• Now press the control button to input your VW Radio Code and your code will be stored and access will be granted.
• * Free VW Radio Code input instructions are sent after purchase.
Free Radio Code Retrieval
If you ever lose or misplace your stereo code theres no need to worry! Once you purchase from us you can retrieve you radio code at whenever needed again.
24/7 Code Requests for All Cars, Makes & Year Models
Recover your original radio unlock code online in most cases Instantly
Save Time & Money From Visiting Main Dealership
Up To 75% Cheaper than Main Dealer Charges
Guaranteed Working Official Original Code Suppliers
All Our Radio Codes are Guaranteed to Work First Try.
Need Help? 24h Customer Service Support Available
Please Visit Us Via Chat Email or Phone Mon - Sun 7am to 9pm
Secure Fast & Easy 3 Step Radio Unlocking Process
Secure 512-bit Safe Payments Powered By Stripe